Aspire 5ml Tank Set
This is so much better than the top coil. I am using the 5ml Aspire on a Vision Spinner II (yes not pretty but works for me) I was, and am still using the Vivi Nova 1.8ohm / 5ml /top coil sets but once they are done the Aspire will be my main vaping tool. A few things I found with the Aspire:
1) Less leak issues, only towards the end of the coil's life - which is about 5-6 days - and I am a very heavy, non-stop Vaper
2) Easy to re-fill - even though the tank holds so much - I vape so much & need to re-fill at least one time in the day - have even filled while driving it's that easy to do (any law on filling your tank while driving? I have no doubt it is as dangerous as texting and driving)
3) Very easy to clean between coil change outs & in the event of a leak.
4) When you re-fill - recommend you un-do the coil and wipe everything clean with a tissue or Q-tip, then put back together - the most perfect vape ever on a re-fill I have ever experienced.
5) Impressive - I found between the ViviNova top coil and the Aspire bottom coil, the Aspire flavor stays really fresh & true, (for me heavy vaper) for the entire 5 days - where I found the flavor dropped daily on the ViviNova.
6) Noticed - due to being a non stop vaper - that you can only do a few back to back hits before you'll hear gurgling - and that if the metal starts to feel warm - you possibly will create the leak issue, so I usually have two going at the same time. (very non stop vaper)
Also I just want to thank Hoosier E-Cigs for all the help they have always been in my vaping experience - this review is long, only because it's been the reviews that really help you get an overall idea on a product to then come to your own conclusion. Hope this helps you as much as all your comments helped me. Thanks again Hoosier - for great prices, service and selling real not knock off products! Joanne
Reviewed by: (Verified Buyer) Joanne Gucciardo from Ft. Myers Beach, Fl.