The iPV5 uses the Yihi SX330-200 Chip. Temperature Control functions will be available on SS/Ni200/Ti Wire. This also allows it to be used with the IPV Pure tank.
- Output Power: 10W-200W
- Output Joule: 10 Joules - 100 Joules / 120 Joules for Titanium
- Standard Resistance: 0.15ohm - 3.0ohm
- Joule Mode Resistance: 0.05ohm - 1.5ohm
- Output Voltage: 1.0V - 7.0V
- Output Current: 1.0A - 45.0A
- Temperature Range: 212-572 Farenheit
- Utilizes Yihi SX330-200 Chip
- Accepts 2x18650 Battery
- Maximum 200 Watt Output
- Temp Control with SS/Ni200/Ti Wire
- Firmware Upgradable
- Customizable Logo by GUI
- Magnetic Battery Door Panel
1x iPV5 200W TC Box Mod by Pioneer4You
1x Micro USB Cable
The iPV5 starts out in SX Pure Mode, which is limited to 75W.
To get to 200W, switch to Joules Mode and Select anything other than SX Pure Mode.
Then switch to Power Mode and you should be able to go up 200W.
Please remember to lock the resistance of your coil before using while in temperature control mode.
The following items are compatible with this device: