A few features worth going over:
- Linear discharge- Meaning when the button is pressed the power is on continuously, no more pulsing the power on and off like the last generation of KGO batteries. This equals a better hit.
- Auto Lock protection- Meaning if the button is pressed for more than 10 seconds it will automatically go into lock mode requiring you to click the button 5 times to reactivate it. This is a measure to prevent accidental overheating of the clearomizer and the battery if you forget to lock it before putting it in your pocket or purse.
- KGO 1100mAh unregulated batteries 1.5ohm capable, 5 click button lock, and auto lock. Compatible with most EGO and 510 atomizers, clearomizers, cartomizers and tanks.
Here are a few tips for using the KGO:
- Do not over tighten the clearomizer, atomizer, cartomizer or tank onto the battery or the battery onto the charger. This will cause the center pin of the battery to get pushed down to a point where it will no longer make a good connection with the clearomizer.
- Cover the rubber fire button with your finger when putting the KGO into a pocket or anything else that the rubber button may get caught on and cause the button to flip out.
- Always click the button 5 times before putting your KGO away to prevent accidental firing.
- Do not allow liquid to pool in the battery connection as this may cause connectivity problems or seep into the battery and cause internal damage.
- Do not use anything below 1.5ohm resistance, such as the 1.25ohm dual coil cartomizers. Use of 1.25ohm dual coil cartomizers on your KGO will void the warranty.
- If during use the KGO battery start to become warm, put it down for a few minutes and let it cool. Extreme overuse can cause damage.
- You do not need to wait until the battery is completely dead to charge it, there is no memory effect.
Here you will find replacement batteries for KGO 1100mAh.
KGO is compatible with most all 510 and eGo style atomizers, cartomizers, and chargers.
But they do not work with Joye tech brand eGo chargers.
CHARGER NOT INCLUDED
30 day warranty from the date of purchase for manufactures defect. Button loss is not covered under the warranty!