Hohm Tech Home Grown 26650 Battery
Extraordinary choice for those that want serious punch in the 26650 world, without forfeiting capacity. These are rated at 4307mAh, with a CDR of 32.3A and a pulse/peak rating of 51.6A, and. All ratings are subject to meet and/or
exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, m?R5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm Grown is based off the BBC5 PT series cell chemistry foundation, with substantial manganese inert compound
removed and replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel with customized solvents to achieve unprecedented capabilities.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by the rightful authorities/laboratories and accredited entities to achieve certification of MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, Specifications, Air/Sea Transport, and PLI.
We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
To expound on safety:
?• modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum is utilized to aid in lowering internal resistance
?• updated poly seal with refined bitumen is installed in every cell to ensure excess pressure is controlled
?• each cell is fitted with our proprietary EPTC (Enhanced Positive Thermal Coefficient) ring with higher multiplier of resistance
?• every cell is equipped with 2-stage CID (Current Interrupt Device) system to aid in overcharge prevention
* NOTICE: Hohm Tech does not manufacture batteries. These are made specific to the strict requirements set forth.
** CAN BE CHARGED AT 4.3A. This is not a misprint. 4.3A as in FOUR POINT THREE amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by BBC & Indonesia Chemistry.
*** TESTING BEYOND TEMPERATURE. Hohm Tech cells utilize both static & dynamic testing that includes but not limited to: density loss, thermal distribution, volt drop limiters, cycle life retention, and temperature.
These tests are imperative to achieve true cell performance, longevity, and overall quality.
1 Density Loss Ratio
2 Thermal Image Distribution
3 Pulse Voltage Drop Limitation
4 Cycle Life Retention
5 Resistance Retentivity Pre|Post
WARNING: Know your battery warning & safety information
Consult a certified lithium ion specialist or certified battery pack assembler if there are any uncertainties or questions on the use of, handling of, installation of, or storage of lithium ion batteries. Consumer safety is of utmost importance.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT store or carry batteries unprotected.
- DO NOT use lower resistance (O) # OR exceed any cell limitation.
- DO NOT install, use, or charge backwards or improper configuration.
- DO NOT use a battery that has ANY dents, tears, punctures, or any other damage at all to its structure or outer label wrapping (risk severe burn injury). Inspect each battery carefully before use. This ensures safe, reliable, consistent operation, and functionality.
- DO NOT use if hot to touch. Risk severe burn injury and explosion.
- DO NOT charge over 4.2v or discharge below specified cut-off volts.
- * Lithium ion batteries have inherent risks that can cause severe burn injury, fire, or an explosion if not handled and used properly. Always use in compliance to an application’s power requirements and proper use that is within battery capabilities. Read specification sheets’ cautions, warnings, and prohibitions (available in Download Center of this site).